Ex-Italian PM Billionaire Berlusconi Hospitalised After Test Positive For COVID-19

                                   

Former Italian Prime Minister and Billionaire media tycoon, Silvio Berlusconi has been hospitalized in Milan for further checks after testing positive for the novel Coronavirus.


His Forza Italia party said on Friday, Aug. 4 that his medical condition, is not for now, a cause for concern.


The 83-year-old  had been in isolation in his house in the town of Arcore, north of Milan.


Forza Italia said he is now at the San Raffaele Hospital “as a precaution”. Berlusconi spoke via video link to a meeting of Forza Italia supporters on Thursday and said his fever had passed.

“I no longer have fever, nor pain, I want to reassure everyone that I am quite well,” the former AC Milan owner said. 

Post a comment

0 Comments

Search